Most of you might think of celery as a pointless mid-afternoon snack drizzled with peanut butter or some may screw there nose up when we talk about celery has a healthy snack. However in reality celery is a superfood in my opinion and doesn’t get the attention it deserves.
If you’ve been on Instagram lately, you have probably seen the new health trend on the scene – celery juice – in your feed. Maybe you’re health nerd like us and know all about Medical Medium, Anthony William.
Celery juice is popping up all over our social media feeds and it’s thanks to the Medical Medium who says the celery is truly the saviour when it comes to chronic illness. “I’ve seen thousands of people who suffer from chronic and mystery illness restore their health by drinking 16 ounces (about 475 mls) of celery juice daily on an empty stomach.”
Celery juice has so many amazing benefits if consumed correctly which is straight celery juice on an empty stomach and then waiting another 15 mins until you eat. It’s high in vitamins and minerals which makes it highly anti-inflammatory and detoxifying whilst also being gut-friendly. Sooo have I got your attention yet!?
I wanted to give you my personal experience with drinking celery juice and how it has changed my life. I also asked my friend at Tully Lou – Sarah her experience and how she has felt whilst on the celery juice bandwagon just so you can see the similarities between the 2 of us and how amazing it actually is.
Me ( Tully )
- My digestive system has improved dramatically, less bloated etc
- Way MORE energy during the day, I really notice when I don’t have my morning celery juice I feel very tired early during the day.
- Feel really clean, flushed, detoxified and clear when I have it first thing in the morning. It really does set me up for the day.
Sarah @ Tully Lou
- Great for Digestive system, it helps me digest my food a lot better
- It makes me feel super fresh in the morning, like I am starting my day clean AF.
- Anti- inflammatory – less bloating.
*I also want to remind you that Celery juice is MOST powerful when you drink it SOLO
I would love to hear from you guys and if you have tried this and how did it make you feel?
By Tully Humphrey