We have a serious #girlcrush on this Aussie stunner Laura Dewit. You know one of those girls when you walk into a room and you can just feel this burst energy? Yeah well Miss Dewit is that girl! Laura is currently living and working in LA so we decided to talk to her about her fav workout routines, diet and staying healthy and how the hell she stay’s so grounded in LA so far from her hometown of Adelaide, Australia!
- In 3 words describe yourself?
Extroverted, Excitable, Passionate
- Tell us a little about your health journey?
- If there was one thing you could tell your 4-year-old self what would it be and why?
- What are the 3 most important health lessons you have learnt on your journey?
- You are currently living the dream in LA modelling. Is there one thing you do to keep yourself grounded?
- List 5 of your favorite foods?
Vegan Breakfast burrito
- Top 3 workouts in LA?
Platefit (main source of fitness, 3-4 times a week)
Swimming in the ocean down in Laguna beach
Do you have any plans post modelling?
Anything within the fashion industry or a nutritionist – specialising in children’s diets perhaps.
- Favorite Quote?
“With every act of self care your authentic self gets stronger, and the critical, fearful mind gets weaker. Every act of self care is a powerful declaration: I am on my side; each day I am more and more on my side.”
Photo credit : Cameron Mackie
- What’s is the best health/life advice you have ever received? And from who?
- Last one Girl – If you had one day left to live your life – What would your day on a plate be from AM to PM.
- Wake up somewhere within 1km of Bondi Beach and kiss my dog or boyfriend
- Hike Bondi to Bronte Walk and meditate along the way
- Eat a tropical Acai bowl
- Fly home to Adelaide (2 hour flight)
- See my extended family
- Drive up to the river Murray
- Go for a wakeboard
- End up along side my friends and family around a camp fire
If you want to stalk this down to earth Aussie babe check her instagram out below.
Email us or comment below if there are any other hotties on your radar and you would love us to interview them!