Chocoholics watch out self confessed chocoholic A Conscious Collection has released an E-book loaded with just chocolate recipes (20 + to be exact.) Boom. All recipes gluten free, sugar free + dairy free to rock your body naturally. Using only the good stuff “Cacao” check out what we’ll be mixing up in the kitchen this weekend.
Brooke from A Conscious Collection goes through the in’s and out’s of the difference between cacoa + cacao, how much chocolate is too much chocolate and her thoughts on mindful eating. It’s loaded with the healthy options for all your favourite treats and the pantry 101 for any healthy chocolatier.
Chocolate for breakfast (tick), healthy ferrero rochers and chocolate snacks for on the go (tick). Full of amazing pictures (we were all salivating here) this book is a goer for any chocolate lover who still wants to nourish their body.
We have been throwing back these choc protein balls when the chocolate craving hit us like a tonne of bricks or with our cuppa at our sneaky lil 3 pm pick me up
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (I use Sunwarrior)
- 3 tbs cacao
- 1 tsp maca powder (optional)
- 1 tsp mesquite powder (optional)
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- dash cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 tbs melted coconut oil
- 1 sachet of Stevia
- pinch salt
- Process the cashews, coconut and pitted dates in a food processor or high-speed blender until well combined and mixture starts to stick together.
- Add all other ingredients until well combined.
- Roll into balls, decorate as desired and place in the fridge to set.
- Keep Refrigerated.
Check out the book here and it’s only $12.95. Winning.
Sweat, bend + eat well.
TL + TEAM X