Where ever I go my gym bag is always with me. That’s my number one rule you never know when you might have an impromptu sweat session or when some wipes might come in handy. Check out what I always have packed and if your gym bag is always by your side like me make sure you carry a big one. LV.
1. Runners – Always come in handy. They’re easy to throw on post shower and workout or for an impromptu afternoon walk and catch up with the girls.
2. Spare TL crop – Good to have just in case I forget to pack one when I rock up to a 6am yoga class.
3. Aspar Aurora – This rosemary + clove balm is a thermal balm that is great for sore achy muscles plus it smell delish. Check it out here.
4. Dr. Spiller Cleanser – I always shower after an intense workout and I love to wash my face to help clear out all the junk on my skin with my fav cleanser. Here.
5. Dry Shampoo – This comes in handy when I don’t have time to wash my hair after a workout or even after work and I don’t have time to get changed before heading out. Gets rid of oil and gives the hair a bit of volume. Here.
6. Milk and co scrub and cleanse wipes – These I have with me all the time and i’m obsessed with. I never like working out with make up on so they are always packed with me. Also good to have if you spill something on your clothes. Here.
7. Electrolyte enhanced water – I always have this with me because I drink a lot of water through out the day but also because when you workout and sweat a lot you loose electrolytes through your sweat. Drinking this water which is alkaline helps bring you body and pH levels back into balance. Here.
TL + Team X