There is a food God and no it’s not Kim Kardashian’s BFF. Our food God is Crosby Tailor the genius behind ‘Eat dessert, burn fat‘. Say those words to any women and no doubt she’ll go weak at the knees.
Check out his instagram for desserts that are a serious nutrition bomb to the body. Crosby is a nutrition expert when it comes to health biohacks, how to reduce inflammation the body and how to enhance your quality of life through what you eat and drink. Ever heard of molecular hydrogen? Neither had we until Crosby started ‘gramming about it (check out his insta for more about the health benefits)
Crosby has blown up on instagram with all his famous friends (e.g Gigi Hadid, Jesse Metcalfe & so many more) diving into his famous eat dessert burn fat recipes.
Whip up his famous brownies that are loaded with fat burning ingredients ..
Crosby’s Chocolate Chunk Double Fudge Brownies
Yield: 12 brownies
For the chocolate chunks (Crosby’s Chocolate):
1/2 oz. cacao butter, chopped
2 Tbsp. Lakanto sweetener (blend lakanto into a powder for smoother consistency)
4 Tbsp. cacao powder
2 pinches pink Himalayan salt
2 Tbsp. Bulletproof Brain Octane oil
For the brownies:
1/3 cup melted coconut oil or Brain Octane Oil (plus more for greasing pan)
3 large eggs (preferably pastured)
1/2 cup Lakanto sweetener (powdered)
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. smooth, unsalted almond butter or ghee
1/3 cup cacao powder
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/8 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
Top w/ chunks of Crosby’s Chocolate
For the Almond Butter Icing:
1 Tbsp. smooth almond butter
1 tsp. Brain Octane Oil (or MCT oil)
1 Tbsp. Lakanto
Generous pinch pink salt
- Make chocolate: Melt cacao butter down on stove on low heat. Place 2 Tbsp. Lakanto in a high-speed blender or coffee grinder; process until powdery.
- Add powdered Lakanto, cacao, and salt to bowl or round bottom coffee cup with cacao butter & Brain Octane; stir until just combined. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- Make brownies: Preheat oven to 350ºF; grease an 8-inch square baking dish with coconut oil or ghee. In a medium bowl, whisk together coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla until combined. In a small bowl, combine cacao powder, coconut flour, salt, and Lakanto; stir to mix. Add to egg mixture; mix well. Stir in ghee or almond butter; mix well. Pour and spread batter in prepared baking pan.
- Remove Crosby’s Chocolate from freezer; place on a cutting board. Using a sharp chef’s knife, chop chocolate into chunks. Sprinkle on top of brownie batter. Bake for 13-14 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into brownies comes out clean (brownies should still look fudgy). Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Make icing: Place all ingredients in a bowl; stir until well combined. Spread on top of cooled brownies. Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
Check out Crosby’s website for more information on health coaching, recipes and all things out of the square on natural nutrition. www.tailordlife.com