After my first blog post about how I was about to embark on the Arbonne 30 days to healthy living program. I was so shocked by all of the ladies and how you support each other on this journey it honestly made my heart so happy that you are all uplifting + supporting each other. Which thanks to you it really pushed me and I want to thank all the women who contacted me offering help.
In a society today where your validation is depended on other people’s opinions and likes I was truly blown away by the support from the Arbonne community, it has made this challenge that little more rewarding.
So here goes my update.
I have to say I am feeling pretty good! At times it’s been hard and to be honest I have been a little bit of a hermit and not going out for dinner etc. the only meal I have found easy to eat out is breakfast. bonus to this challenge for me was I saved money – winning! Another thing for me that’s has been extremely hard has been I have travelled a lot the last few weeks for work + I have gone off track a few times which I am a little frustrated at that, but I just want to be completely honest with you all that it happens to the best of us and its OK. You do not need to beat yourself up about it just do as best you can, especially when travel is involved. what I know is preparation is key + you know what? That’s like any healthy lifestyle you should always be prepared. Oh and one thing I want to be honest about I could not cut out coffee completely. This is something I am really trying to do now I feel more energised from the program.
Some of the things I have noticed from the challenge are below:
- My digestive system is at an all-time high! No bloating or stomach aches which is not like me I am always constantly bloated and gassy.
- My skin is super clear and have been pimple free for 3 weeks.
- Sleep has been so good, I have struggled with waking up at 1am most mornings over the last 6 months and this has stopped since being on the challenge.
- Less snack cravings after dinner
- Higher energy levels – especially in the afternoon
- I LOVE the fizz sticks. Again, it might have something to do with the above point
So now that I have gone all deep on you, let’s get into the fun stuff a fun little recipe I have been enjoying whilst on the program using the Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake mix – which I am sure you will also enjoy.
Almond butter Choccie Bowl
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 1 tbs almond butter
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp mesquite
- 2 scoops Arboone choc protein shake mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (Can add a little extra depending on how runny you want the mixture )
Topping (All optional and whatever you are feeling like, these are some of my favs below)
Dollop of Coyo
Berries (optional, small handful )
By Tully Lou