With winter well and truly here and after a lot of travel for work + some birthday celebrations I have found myself like many feeling a little inflamed and bloated and sometimes a little unmotivated with the cold weather really setting in. My energy levels are low and I have been feeling a little flat and well tired of feeling tired all the time! The last few months I have been super busy so stress has taken a toll on my gut. This is why I really want to get my gut health into check and get my digestive system functioning this winter. A healthy digestive system helps to ensure you are absorbing nutrients effectively, which supports your body’s tissues, and also help to nourish the skin.
If you have been following me for a while you will know I am passionate about healthy living and looking after myself inside out and inspiring others to do the same. The colder months means we usually have to motivate ourselves a little more than summer. It’s still really important to keep your body in peak condition through a balance of a healthy diet, exercise and supplementing with nutrients. That’s why I have decided to embark on the Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living Program which is all about helping you make all the right choices to live your happiest and healthiest life. What I love about the 30-day Healthy Living Program is it’s about making the right choices with dietary habits and nutritional supplements for overall health inside and out.
I believe life is meant to be lived, celebrated and enjoyed but like I said sometimes we just need a little help and this is OK.
I have been on the program for a few weeks now and have not restricted calories or anything like that because that’s not what’s it’s all about. It is more about what kind of food you are putting into your body and adding the Arbonne supplements into your diet. Your body works as a system where diet and nutrition play a large role in how you feel on the inside and how you on the outside.
Below are my top 3 tips for the program + the products that are included in the program.
1. Eliminate OR Limit the Following
Coffee ( This was hard for me, I haven’t eliminated completely only limited the amount of Caffeine)
2. Eat Proper Potions
Make sure your plate is mostly filled with Veggies. the more colour on the plate the better! Followed by Proteins, Carbs and then good fats. Some examples below:
Non Starchy Veggies (1/2 of your plate)
Kale, Spinach, Greens, Broccoli, Asparagus
Lean Proteins (¼ of your plate)
Organic Chicken, turkey, Grass-fed beef, organic tofu, beans, lentils, quinoa, wild fish
Healthy Carbs ( 1/8 of your plate)
Brown rice, quinoa, beets, sweet potatoes, millet.
Healthy Fats (1/8 of your plate)
Nuts and Seeds, Nut butters, olive oil, coconut oil, avocado, flax seed
3. Snack Smart
When feeling a little hungry and sluggish in the afternoons.. which happens to me a lot. I will have the Arbonne Protein shake mix which are available in chocolate or vanilla and contains 20g of protein loaded with vitamins, minerals, flax seed and a unique botanical blend. I add almond milk and sometimes on the day’s that I need a little extra fiber I will pop some of the Arbonne fibre boost into the shake.
Now I have given you my Top 3 tips and hints when n the Arbonne 30-day healthy Living program I want to introduce you to all the products I have been using in order to stay healthy and happy.
Arbonne Essentials Greens Balance
- One scoop provides a rainbow of fruits and vegetables
- Contains stevia a natural sweetener
- Taste delicious
- Contains prebiotic fibre and antioxidants
- Blend of blue-green algae from spirulina and chlorella, along with barley grasses
Arbonne Essentials Energy Fizz Sticks
- Helps boost energy levels
- Low calorie and features natural flavours, cane sugar and stevia.
- Helps promote endurance and enhance motor performance
- Guarana which is a green tea helps support energy
Arbonne Essentials Body Cleanse
- Helps detoxify by cleansing the system while supporting the gastrointestinal tract
- Assists with gentle elimination of toxins
- Supports healthy bowel movements, helping to remove toxins from the body when paired with the daily fibre boost.
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Ginger which supports a normal digestion
- Aloe soothes the digestive tract
Arbonne Essentials Mind Health
- Helps supports cognitive performance, including aspects of memory and learning
- Formulated with Non -GMO ingredients
- Supports concentration and focus
- Grape seed extract which helps support the normal function of neural cells
- Vitamin B12
Arbonne Essentials Protein Shake Mix
- 20 grams of easy to digest vegan protein, delivered from peas, rice and cranberries per serving
- Formulated without artificial colours, flavours and sweetners, as well as dairy, whey, soy, saturated fats, trans fats and cholesterol.
- Essential amino acids may assist in the development of muscle.
More more information on the program click the link below to download the official Arbonne 30 Days to Healthy Living Program.
By Tully Lou