Hola Friday! This weekend get your sweat on, take time out to relax and the weather is looking fine so soak me up some rays. If you’re out and about you’ll spot TL or one of the team at one of our favourite healthy hangout spots around Melbourne. Check out who made our cut.
1. Combi – One of our fav spots in Melbourne is Combi located in Ormond Road Elwood – Here you’ll find organic cold pressed juices, superfood smoothies, superbowls and heaps of healthy eats and treats to nourish your bod. Always on the list when we hit this spot up is their mostly greens smoothie + chia party. Bloody delish!
2. Feast of Merit – Local, ethical and sustainable. Feast of merit ticks all of our boxes offering delicious seasonal produce and raw foods. Good coffee. Good juices and all profits raised go directly to support youth educations and support programs.
3. Heal Thy Self Co. – On the west side of town on Ballarat Street Yarraville their mission is to heal bodies through real, simple, plant based nourishing foods. Salads, smoothies, superfood bowls. You can’t go wrong with the avo on toast or the be loving smoothie – chocolate smoothie with banana, coconut and a whole lot of goodness!
4. Nutrition Bar – Nourishing Melbourne with juices, smoothies, acai bowls and epic healthy take away meals. Get your smoothies loaded with superfood boosters or pumped full of greens to nourish your insides. Try the protein acai bowl and the clean and lean juice next time your there. TL speciality.
5. Top Paddock – One of the talks of the town this is our go to place for a long brunch with the fam or the girls. In Richmond it’s very sleek inside and their menu is full of delicious eats. Be prepared to join the waiting game though because there’s usually a line but the eats are definitely worth it!
Happy weekend and brunching.